Accreditation Readiness Self-assessment
Is Your PRSS Program Accreditation Ready? This self-assessment will help you to answer the question.
Accreditation is an intense and intensive process that looks at seven areas (called domains):
- Recovery Principles, Culture and Climate
- Ethical Framework for Service Delivery
- Peer Leader Development
- Peer Supervisor Development
- Governance and Program Oversight
- Management Systems
- Peer Support Capacity: Core Competencies
This short self-assessment focuses on key criteria for each of the accreditation domains and standards. Each section starts with a description of the domain. Multiple choice questions that relate to the domain follow, in which you can check as many answers as apply. At the end of the survey, youreceive feedback on each topic with suggestions for next steps. The survey is anonymous; no information collected that would identify your organization to CAPRSS.